Tuesday 13 September 2011

Challenge #157 - Kaleidoscope of Colour

Thanks for joining us with the Friends challenge last week - we saw some gorgeous work from all of you.

I hope you will join us in this weeks challenge of:-


KALEIDOSCOPE OF COLOUR

This week it is all about colours!  We want to see a Kaleidoscope of  Colours on your work!  The only stipulation the challenge has is no back linking to work already posted - only new work to be linked please.

We are using Mr Linky so please add your links there and only leave links in the comment box if Mr Linky should disappear for some reason.

The Design Team have some examples for you, please visit their blogs for more info, links on left hand side :~


Wendy


Sarah




Shaz


Julie



Diane


Pat



Lesley


Jo


Nancie




5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Very fun... I love colors!

Beryl K said...

Great cards ladies, I hope mine has enough colours for you
Beryl x

Random Acts of Krafting said...

LOVING your kaleidoscope colors.
Hugs
Tanya

Happy crafter said...

Love these so bright and colourful, I made a mistake and put my link in this one instead of the L is for... I've since put it in the right place I'm sorry still new to doing challenges

America said...

LOVE LAYERS!!! thanks for a fun challenge!