Saturday 2 February 2013

Challenge #207 'Love Is In The Air'

Hi & welcome to the start of a new challenge here at My Time To Craft. I hope you are all well & all these cold, aches & pains are going, or at least getting better!

This week it was my turn to pick the Top 3! Wow it took me ages to decide, so my final 3 for T'Things With Wings are.....

#14 Cabio


#27 Pia

Huge Congratulations & thank you so much for entering, please snag your badge from the side bar!

I also wanted to do a special mention for 

please snag the badge & pop it on your blog....thank you so much your cards are gorgeous!


So onto a new challenge where this week we want to see your

LOVE IS IN THE AIR!

creations, be it Valentines, wedding or anniversary as long as its lovey dovey lol!

As its the start of the month we have a fab new GDT joining us Kym, please try & pop over & have a look at her gorgeous creations!!

Let show you some fab creations, hopefully they will inspire you to join in with us!

GDT Kym


Now the MTTC DT















Kim





Thank you so much ladies these are all gorgeous & so different!

Huge congrats to our Top 3 & special mentions xx

You have until Friday 8th February at 6pm UK time to get your entries in.
Have fun!!
Hugs Shell & the MTTC DT xx



7 comments:

Unknown said...

All these cards / projects are stunning. What fabulous inspiration!

Heidi said...

Beautiful DT work.
Hugs, Heidi:)

cotnob said...

Lovely DT projects, thank you for the inspiration and fab challenge.
Pauline
x

Karen said...

Thanks to the DT for sharing their lovely projects and for this challenge too!

mamof9 said...

Gorgeous selection of cards x

Dawn said...

Another awesome challenge, thanks!

Melissa Mastandrea said...

Fun challenge and great ideas, DT! I have my blog for a while but only recently started crafting again. Happy to have found you! I'm excited to enter my project!